The Creatures Of The Night !!!

2 Conversations

A wolfWelcome to the Creatures Of The Night. HAH HAH HAH

Yes, come, join us in the wee small hours as our wolf pack scavanges the land, hunting for loose researchers and engaging in midnight conversations. When the rest of the H2G2 community is asleep, this small elite group stays up, wandering the wastelands. Come researchers join the pack and release yourself to your natural urges. This small clearing in H2G2 woods is the home of the more 'nocturnal', more diserning H2G2 members. Join us at the campsite, where we sit, we eat burnt pieces of marshmallow, and act wierd !!

Who are you ?...

I am Old Uncle Zarniwoop, leader of this merry gang and co-owner of the Campsite. Anybody who is stray, and is looking for a place to be wierd and express themselves, feel free to do it here !!! Here nothing makes sense, people will come and go, and life will take on a whole new meaning Uncle Zarniwoop and the The Creatures of The Night.

Sorry this is all very long winded and repetative but it was nessersery to use these mind techniques to make all people out late be attracted to this place like a beacon. This is because many of them are drunk, and have at least two people supporting them.

Yes, come closer .... HAH HAH HAH

Thats right, come closer into the light. Rest yourself, park down your load around the fire. Swap tales and information, and be safe in the knowledge that you are no longer alone

I see the magical shine in your eyes that suggests a H2G2 addict, eh. Don't worry, here you will not be discriminated, for we all share the same vice. But make sure you're gone before midnight as the campers get annoyed.

Drum Roll !!!!!!! Dah Dah


Now let the festivities begin !!!!

Yes thats right. The spit roast is on the spit, the fire is lit and the Tiki bar is stocked. Now come on, enjoy yourself...Feel free to post any hing you want!!!!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A655995

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more