Stories from Spook

0 Conversations

Stories From Spook

Guest Stories

Type your stories in the box below.

Type your story here...

Story Jokes

The lightbulb joke in its many forms

Nose Picking Guide

THE KIDDIE PICK: When you're by yourself and uninhibitedly twist your forefinger into your nostril with childlike joy and freedom. And the best part is there is no limit.

CAMOUFLAGED KIDDIE PICK: When in the presence of other people, you wrap forefinger in a tissue, then thrust it in deep and hold back the smile.

FAKE NOSE SCRATCH: When you make believe you've got an itch but your really trolling the nostril edge for stray boogers.

MAKING A MEAL OUT OF IT: You do it so furiously, and for so long you're probably entitled to dessert.

SURPRISE PICKINGS: When a sneeze or laugh causes snot to come hurtling out of your nose and you have to gracefully clean it off your shirt.

AUTOPICK: The kind you do in a car when no-ones looking.

PICK YOUR BRAINS: Done in private, this is the one where your finger goes in so far it passes the septum.

PICK AND SAVE: When you have to pick it quickly, just when someone looks away, and than you pocket the snot so they don't catch on to what you did.

PICK AND ROLL: No explanation needed.

PICK AND FLICK: Ditto.

PICK AND STICK: You wanted it to be a "PICK AND FLICK" but it stubbornly clings to your fingertip.

PAYDIRT: The kind when you remove a piece of snot so big it improves your breathing by 90%.

Story Review

Characters from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

TITLE: The Monkey's Paw

AUTHOR: W.W. Jacobs

Since I have been looking at pre-20th century horror stories recently I thought I'd review one of the stories I've read recently.

If people expect to see blood and guts and in depth detail of murders in this story then you will be disappointed. This type of horror story is not explicit, but implicit.

For people who enjoy these type of horror stories, it is brilliant. However, for most people this will seem boring. It does not match up to today's standards for horror stories, and is very hard to understand. If you are looking for an exciting, easy to read story then read Harry Potter, not this.

Spook's Horror Stories

A graveyard

The investigation begins in...

The Obvious Crime

The detctive walked into the room. Miss Redall was in front of him. It was time for him to solve this crime.

"Who do you think murdered the brothers?" he asked her.

"The ghost," whispered Miss Redall, "the ghost."
"There's no such thing as ghosts!" shouted the detective, who didn't like it when people lied to him.

"But they are, I've seen them!" cryed Miss Redall, who didn't like being shouted at.

"Leave me" said the detective, and she did. "Ghosts" he muttered under his breath as she left. "The lies, of a murderer!"

To check out the five suspects visit the last edition of Stories from Spook. Any ideas who killed the two brothers?
The investigation continues, next week.

It is The Post's 2 year anniversary next week, and to mark the special event I will be including:

  • A mixture of Jokes
  • Tales from the CYBERHUMAN returns with parts more parts of 'Doctor Who: The Cyber-Virus'
  • A review of Harry Potter (the movie) - I will review the book when I have time to re-read it but for now I will give my opinion of the the movie of the book
  • The Obvious Crime is continued
  • A complete short story called 'Blood of Satan'
  • Another Chapter of 'The End of Space'

It will be a brilliant birthday special of Stories from Spook.

Spook's Home Page


29.11.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A663941

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more