Greebo's Big One

2 Conversations



Tis nice to go away for a few days, but it's nice to come home again.

Whilst travelling home, I noticed how many folks had already put their Christmas decorations up and, so as not to be left behind, the decorations at The Lair have now started to appear. Festive lights adorn every window, the tree sparkles, and the oddities that are battery operated Santa's and Snowmen cover the shelves. Oh what fun!!!

To get you all into the mood, there is a Christmas related question this week for you to vote on. See below on how to vote...

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o;:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:




Would you like your say on the big issues of the day? Well here's your chance, click below to get transported to Greebo's voting booth, where you can answer the question of the week.

Results will be printed in two weeks time.



VOTE HERE

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:

GREEBO'S BIG ONE RESULTS



'What colour underwear are you wearing at the moment?'

This was the question asked a couple of weeks ago, and below is the results of the voting...

  • A total of 21% of H2G2 researchers plumped for the rather dark BLACK, as their underwear of the moment.

  • 17% of researchers were wearing the purest of colours, WHITE.

  • Another 17% decided on BLUE as their underwear colour of the day.

  • A further 17% of rather strange researchers had no idea what underwear was...

  • 14% of reseachers had to look to find out that they were wearing RED.

  • 10% of people were rather breezily wearing NO underwear at all!!

  • A thankfully low 3% of researchers were wearing DIRTY underwear.

  • A lowly 1% of researchers looked and then decided that they didn't like what they were wearing and went home to change...




A large vote this one, on a personal subject. It seems that an awful lot of h2g2 researcher wear black underwear, closely followed by its opposite white. I was a little alarmed to see that three percent of researchers actually wore dirty underwear and a rather larger seventeen percent had no idea that underwear was!!!

A substantial number of you hang around h2g2, commando style, that is with no underwear at all... you saucy lot!!!

To coincide with the results of this vote, I find a few interesting facts about an item of underwear, and thought I would share them with you. Read on and learn...

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ON THE BRA



Breast sizes across Europe are growing. The average size has gone from a 34B to a 36C over the past 10 years.


Twenty years ago a DD cup was unusual. - now G cups are not uncommon. Changing diet and the Pill are the culprits.


Bra-wearers are getting younger. Twenty years ago, 12 and 13 year olds were bought teen bras, now eight and nine year olds are taking the plunge.


Today the biggest selling colour is white, while ivory and cream come a close second. Tea rose was a hot favourite from the Twenties right through to the Fifties.


In 1971 skin tones were bestsellers and were second favourites until about 5 years ago.


Higher numbers of separations, divorces and remarriages have boosted the demand for attractive lingerie.

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:


Send your letters and anything else to me here:- Greebo T. Cat


Thanks again everyone...

Greebs

06.12.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A667343

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more