The Timelord Quiz - Deep Space 9 - The Solution

1 Conversation

Here are the answers to the Deep Space 9 quiz set by TIMELORD last week. The first correct set of answers came from SJ, a relative newbie to h2g2! Well done on completing a very tough task... the only small mistake was putting 'luck' and 'wisdom' around the wrong way in the answer to question 10!

Now... the answers!


  1. Q: Doctor Bashir was the youngest person ever nominated for which award?
    A: The Carrington Award.

  2. Q: Curzon Dax once set fire to which bar to win a bet?
    A: Barros Inn.

  3. Q: What is/will be the title of Jake Sisko's first novel?
    A: Anslem.

  4. Q: Sisko, O'Brian and Odo took part in the 'Order of the Bat'leth' ceremony on which planet?

    A: Ty'Gokor.

  5. Q: Which actor won a 'Tony Award' for the play Coco?
    A: Rene Auberjonois.

  6. Q: After graduating, which ship was Sisko's first assignment?
    A: The USS Livingstone.

  7. Q: What was the name of Rom's first wife?
    A: Prindora.

  8. Q: When 500 Klingon warriors stormed the great hall at 'Qam-chee', who defeated them?
    A: Khaless and Lady Lukara.

  9. Q: What baseball team does Kasidy Yates' brother play for?
    A: The Pike City Pioneers.

  10. Q: What is the 44th rule of acquisition?
    A: Never confuse luck with wisdom.


If you enjoyed this quiz please let either TIMELORD or the editor know and we will arrange another one soon!


TIMELORD



20.12.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A673184

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more