VIPER's Rules of RPG

0 Conversations

Rules of RPG


1: Do not pretend to be another PC1.

There is no actual limit as to how many players you can take, but please do NOT have other people's characters doing things they shouldn't/wouldn't do.

2: Don't break the laws of continuity.

In other words, if someone says item A is in room B, it stays there unless a character in room B moves it. It cannot suddenly appear wherever it's needed. Should you wish to break character, use CONTINUTIY and /CONTINUITY

3: Don't break character.

Okay, this is really simple: Don't do anything your character couldn't/wouldn't do. For example: A Cadet would not take control of the 'Temple' just because he wants to fly to the shops!

4: Don't take over the plot!

Anyone involved with the plot can contribute to it, but cannot twist it to their own means. The only people allowed to control the plot in such a way is the Plot Creator (usually a senior VIPER, or a Squad Leader).

5: Do NOT go beyond level 2.

Levels 3 and above are for senior VIPER personnell only! Students and trainees are limited to levels 1 and 2, and basement level B1.

6: Behave in Kron's Chapel.

This rule being maintained in honour of our departed Chaplain, Kron. Please behave in his Chapel as you would when he was alive, except no-one is going to shoot you if you mis-pronounce any words while singing hymns...


These rules are in force at ALL times2, please obey them.

-Fester.
1Player Character, a character who is used by a H2G2 member2except when no-one's looking. smiley - winkeye

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A699230

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more