The Women's Barracks

6 Conversations

Welcome to The Women's Barracks

These are the Women's Barracks.

In the Women's Barracks, one can request that a link be made to their my space (for a little showing off?), with their name with it. In here are nicer beds and edibles than in the Men's Barracks, but still not as nice as the Dungeons.

Lizzy's Space

The bed is simple and stylish, with a blue duvet, a stuffed bear called Grizzle, a stuffed moose called Cris, and a hot water bottle monkey called Willyum. None of which seem too talkative. Peaking out from under the duvet is a small white and brown rat, which buries itself under the duvet when spotted.

Beside the bed is a small, hand carved bed-side table with two drawers. On top of it are a few partially used candles, various pieces of paper, and a Monty Pythons mug. The bed is completly surrounded by many interesting books. Off to one side, a mini-fridge hums.

Lucrecia's Space

A low cot lies on the ground, its sheets neatly made. A spice rack off to one side holds a large number of potions, and next to that, a nail in the wall holds a few kimono-like robes. A kennel on the other side contains a large husky, sleeping peacefully, with its bowls in front of it.

Mort's Space

In the furthest corner of the room, just visible, flickering in the dim candle light which seems to dissolve as it reaches the bunk is Mort's bed. On the black pillow, a small amber light flickers peroidically. On closer inspection, it is an eyeball blinking in the same friendly way that greeting someone with an axe through the head is - ie. not at all. 'Grebo' and the 'Death of Rats' both have a time share option on that particular pillow and neither take kindly to intruders.

To the side of the bunk is a small black chest. No-one except Mort knows what it contains, and even she wears gloves before reaching in.
There is a strange aroma, a mixture of sandlewood and somthing unmentionable.

A barrel of Scumble is fermenting at the bottom of the bed, nearby someone lies unconcious after having a small taste.
In the gloom, very little else can be seen, but you get the feeling that is somehow a blessing...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A727111

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more