Uncle Heavy's World Wide Weird

0 Conversations

Written on a sugar high. Excuse its, erm, youthful exuberance, yah?

I'm not even going to pretend that this is gonna be a regular column. Because it isn't. What? Do you think I have the time or the energy to keep finding internet sites for you? So what if I don't actually have anything better to do and have a T1 connection. You all have modems. You do it! You lot should be writing this article for *me*, not the other way around. Snap to it! I don't like to be kept waiting! I want to be entertained and I want it now. Random UH patent stream of consciousness preamble over, here is a list of websites that I like. Well, they are videos really. But why should you care? Well, i'll tell you. You should care 'cos I think they're funny. You may not, but if that's the case you probably fancy your mother. Capische? Laugh! Laugh damn you! Oh please laugh. Please! Or I won't dance for you! Shall I shut up now? Yes...

On With The Article, That Is If Anyone Is Still Reading It Which I Somehow Doubt. Honestly, I Do My Best, But You Lot Aren't Helping

  • threebrain.com

    This site you've probably already seen. If you haven't, where have you been all its life? Drop what your doing, even if its breastfeeding your baby, and go here. Try not to puke laughing. It'll play havoc with the keyboard.

  • rathergood.com
    Bear with this one. This little serious item actually made me burst some blood vessels in MY FACE laughing. I suffer for someone else's art. Isn't that just always the way?

  • rathergood.com 2

    Curiously nothing to do with recently released vampire-blasting flick of similar name, Blade 2, this film, if possible, actually made me laugh more than I do at my own inane gags.

  • rathergood.com 3

    More of the same. But different in its similitude. Geddit?

  • rathergood.com 4

    I promise this will all end soon, and you can have your sides repaired, with titanium if you would like...

  • david

    My mother actually warned me against surreal videos in badly written flash featuring Maggie Thatcher dancing along to Swedish folk music. And to my horror I heeded not her words...

  • prawnzilla

    Don't ask. Cos I don't have the answer. Or any Prozac left, after this armoured badboy.

  • firemancomics

    Inspired satirico-politico-postmodernironico-bastardo-commentatio comment or heap of random gibberish to a catchy techno choon? The jury wont decide cos they have important things to do like deal out the LAW.

  • helicopter game

    Not a video as such, but if you like to have your life destroyed by stupid simple games then this is your ticket to a life without any theology revision. Well, that's what it's done to me!


Uncle Heavy


09.05.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A746705

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more