Abi's Community Column

1 Conversation

A big hello from the Deputy Community Editor. Hope you are all well and happy! I have just got back from a working holiday and I am exhausted!


Have you visited the VSC World Cup Zone? If not get over there now, for links, discussions and more football then you can shake a goalpost at! Or you could come and visit me at the It's Only a Game Room for a swift smiley - stout!  smiley - football


My 5 Favourite Edited Entries

Here are my favourite new h2g2 entries from the last week:

  • It's not all cajun food and graveyards you know! Find out more about one of America's most eclectic city with A history of New Orleans.

  • Want to cook something really delicious for supper this evening? Why not try this recipe for Perfect Italian-style pasta sauce.

  • I love medieval history and this article on King Stephen shows why he was a good bloke but not such a good king!

  • The Koh-i-noor Diamond is a true crowning glory, but carries a curse that means it has only ever been set in the crowns of Queens. Read on to find out more...

  • There are two routes to a good curry and this great entry gives you the Ordnance Survey map for both!


Ask h2g2

Here are my favourite conversations from Ask
h2g2
:

Can't stop now, I'm off to boil the cat!

Abi

13.06.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A766901

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more