Glad Rags for Hoopy Froods

0 Conversations

The establishment of the h2g2 Community Consortium can't have escaped many of our readers' attention. This week, Tav brings us more excellent art. Keen to show that it's not just geeks and the Merlins of MySQL who are keen to save hootoo, she has produced the outstanding T-shirt designs listed below. Even more are available on her fotki site.

Big, bold and brash, the classic h2g2 t-shirt leaves the world in no doubt that you are one of the hoopiest of froods, who would never under any circumstances misplace a towel.

Soon to be seen in every fashionable watering hole from Ballybofey to Brisbane, the cool art deco Gargleblaster T-shirt was a big hit at the Post Office.

For the more devout hootizen, the Nighthoover model offers a chance to pay homage proudly and publicly. Negotiations are ongoing to have this design made available on robes, habits and surplices too.

For the cool, slick, modern look, the geometric "Broken" T-shirt is just the thing.

Many thanks to Tavaron for these designs. Why not visit her site and have a look at the full collection!

h2g2 Volunteer Groups and Related Articles

Tavaron

07.02.11 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A80860782

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more