German Meet 2006

6 Conversations


A quick Entry to provide a forum to discuss a possible mini-meet in Germany - probably in the Frankfurt (Main) area.

Suggested date (by Sho) is Tuesday 18th April - which is the day after Easter Monday.

If you would like to attend, please either add to a conversation here, or start a new one.

Suggestions for locations, venues and/or alternative dates welcome, but we should aim to get it fixed before the end of January to enable people to book flights/trains/holiday/babysitters/ childminders/accommodation in plenty of time.



Dates



The date has now been set:


Tuesday, 18th April (Tuesday after Easter Monday)


We'll start a conversation for each date. Put a message in each date when you could attend, the more the better, and at the end of January we can see which date will get the most of us together and take that one. We should aim to get all votes in for counting by 31st January in order that we can take advantage of the cheapest air/rail/hotel fares/fees.


Location



Frankfurt (Main) seems to be pretty central. Unless anyone has any serious objections we will go with that. Once we have decided on a date we can start to discuss what we actually want to do at the meet.


Possible attendees:


  • Sho
  • B'Elana
  • ReddyFreddy
  • Pierce the Pirate
  • Susanne
  • MazinMadFiddler


  • Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Entry

    A8232202

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Written and Edited by

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more