The Cat's Pyjamas

0 Conversations

More handcrafts. You can't have enough to do.

The Cat's Pyjamas

Milla has a craft project for you, and it's a daring one. It will take nerves of steel and a persistence that flies in the face of self-preservation.

Just the task for a h2g2 Researcher.

It's called 'Cat Pyjamas'. Follow the easy instructions provided by Milla.

Illustrated instructions for making and fitting a pair of cat pyjamas.

Instructions:

  1. Liberate sock
  2. Cut to fit
  3. ???
  4. Profit

We call Step 3 'the life-threatening bit'. But maybe Milla's kittehs are more docile than ours.

Milla explains why you might want to put p.j.'s on a cat: ' I did this to Artemis when she was neutered. I think I got her home in the same day. We tried the cone first but she was terrified and would hardly move. These pyjamas kept the stitches safe while the cut off "toe" still allowed her to use the litter box.'

Now, that's taking care of your cat.

General Features Archive

Milla

06.06.16 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87873286

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more