December 2016: Design Your Own Holiday Greeting Card

1 Conversation

December 2016: Design Your Own Holiday Greeting Card

Create December 2016
Deck us all with Boston Charlie,

Walla Walla, Wash, and Kalamazoo. . .


Walt Kelly

This is an artistic and inspirational challenge, folks: design your own holiday greeting card.

Pick your holiday: Christmas, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Hanukkah, the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Festivus, South African Day of Reconciliation, The Synaxis of the Most Holy Theotokos, or even Make Up Your Mind Day (31st December). Or one we haven't heard of yet.

Now design a card for it. Your card may include images, calendars, snappy sayings, verses, whatever you think suitable.

You may address your card to a friend, family member, beloved (or hated) public figure, the universe at large, your pet, members of h2g2, or Zaphod Beeblebrox, if you prefer.

Send your card in the form of a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png file to: postteamhg-at-gmail-dot-com. Remember: your image should be 600 pixels wide. Length is up to you.

Cards will appear in the h2g2 Post, while your imagination lasts and space permits.

Get out there and spread the cheer!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87881746

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more