Post Quiz: Name the Invention

0 Conversations

Post Quiz: Name the Invention

Inventors: they're differently mentated. Below please find descriptions of actual inventions. See if you can guess the names they were marketed under.

  1. This amazing device allows you to imprint an image of your face on a piece of toast – astound your friends!
  2. Just what your living room ambience needs: a completely transparent chair.
  3. Do you fall asleep on your keyboard? This pillow magically inflates, plays soothing music and sounds an alarm after ten minutes. What is it called? (You'll groan.)
  4. What would you call a Roomba for your swimming pool? It's solar-powered!
  5. A nightlight that fits into your toilet. So you don't have to turn on the light….
  6. Did you enjoy the pillow on your keyboard? This handy padded headgear covers your head and hands while allowing you to breathe during 'power naps'.
  7. This one must be from the planet Golgafrincham. It's a toothbrush holder that keeps your toothbrush clean (you put the business end into the cup.)
  8. We don't usually stoop to this kind of humour, but the idea of underwear that contains a deodorising filter to stop smells from expelled intestinal gas was just irresistible. What's it called?
  9. Finally on the market! Years ago, a Somali friend said he missed the 'toothbrush trees' of his home country. No, he insisted: toothbrushes really did grow on trees in Somalia. And he had wonderful white teeth. Somebody has decided to sell the twigs in boxes. What did they label them?
  10. You love to sing in the shower, right? What's wrong with a little karaoke? Here's the trick: where do you put the karaoke machine? Figure it out by naming this nifty invention.

Before you rush out to buy these goodies, check for the proper name by clicking on the picture below.

Click for answers.
Post Quiz and Oddities Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

09.07.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87913290

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more