Now, That is What I Call a Shed

0 Conversations

Now, That is What I Call a Shed

Now That It What I Call a Shed by bobstafford

Hello, everyone!

I would like to share a discovery found on my travels. And also proof it's always good to carry your camera wherever you go.

I needed someone to fix a light. We were given directions to a proper mechanic right out in the rural sticks.After wending through narrow country lanes for half an hour, the entry was found. The sign was a rusting 1950s, 4-door saloon car now beyond recognition.

We turned into the drive a gravel road and drove down towards the distant buildings. We passed a 1940's Citroen, a Pannard, Morris Minor and other cars that collectors would pay a lot of good money for. We met the owner, who set to fixing the lights, and had a wander in the restoration shed. As the photographs show, some very careful restoration was in progress.
I lost count of the cars awaiting attention, but the workmanship on those that were on the ramp looked first class. It's amazing what you find sometimes.

Now That It What I Call a Shed by bobstaffordNow That It What I Call a Shed by bobstaffordNow That It What I Call a Shed by bobstafford
View from My Window Archive

bobstafford

23.07.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87914190

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more