Suzie Q Ferguson's Bird Book

1 Conversation

Suzie Q Ferguson, the world's most terrible tour guide, is an inspiration to us all. She can be uninformative on so many subjects. But how did she manage to mess up a bird book? Read on: your help is needed.

Suzie Q Ferguson's Bird Book

bobstafford took all these wonderful photos. (Who else?) He sent them to the Post Editor with the note:

I have been in the habit of taking shots of birds as and when the opportunity arises. It occurred to me you might be able to put them to good use in the Post.
You could ask people to identify them as a quiz…

Great, the Post Editor replied. As soon as you identify all the birds for me. We really should know the answers….

Bob replied:

I am no bird expert: they were nice things that appeared in the viewfinder. I can try Google….

So, people, it's up to you: help us figure out the names of these birds. You can use Google if you like, we're not picky. Or call the Audubon Society. We're betting on SashaQ and Willem.

If we can get them all together, we'll publish a properly-labelled gallery.

Puzzling Birds

Puzzling birdPuzzling birdPuzzling bird
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
Puzzling birdPuzzling birdPuzzling bird
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
Puzzling birdPuzzling birdPuzzling bird
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
Puzzling birdPuzzling birdPuzzling bird
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
View from My Window Archive

bobstafford

29.10.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87920779

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more