Pics from a Small Planet II - NaJoPoMo 2018 from the h2g2 Post

1 Conversation

Pics from a Small Planet

November is NaJoPoMo around here. It involves posting a journal entry every day. You can read all about it at Create's NaJoPoMo Project.

This month-long journal is called 'Pics from a Small Planet II', because it's the sequel to last year's effort, see? It's based on photos sent in by readers of the h2g2 Post. We hope you enjoy them.

h2g2ers live all around Earth: north and south of the Equator, in Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, wherever Australia and New Zealand are. . . you get the idea. We see a lot of different weather, a lot of different animals, and many different people.

h2g2ers live in cities, out in the country, in small towns, and in suburbs. They inhabit different climates. One even lives on the Isle of Wight! (He won't shut up about it.) They travel a lot, too. And wherever they go, they keep a weather eye out for the unusual. They snap pictures. That's because they know that if they don't, the Post Editor will fuss and post more cat photos.

If you have a photo to contribute, send it to the h2g2 Post. If we don't manage to get it into this journal, we'll feature it in an upcoming Post issue.

If we don't get enough pics from our readers, we will show you the Post Editor's videos. The sight of spidery fingers creeping around keyboards will scare you enough to make you rummage in your digital files.


November 2018 – Pics from a Small Planet II

1
Houston, We Have a Problem (Video)

2
Softly, as in a Morning Sunrise

3
Seafoam

4
Of His Own Vole-ition

5
I Dreamt I Stood Beneath an Orange Sky

6
Bastide

7
#7: Sweet Reward

8
Reflection

9
Oystercatchers

10
Radish Surprise

11
Celebrating Peace at Last

12
Autumn Drive

13
Blue Skies Smiling at Me

14
Racing Day

15
Bending Spacetime

16
Let's Hear It for Little Brown Jobs

17
Deadfall

18
Hampshire Fox

19
Corffe Castle

20
Forge-ing Ahead

21
Remembrance

22
Companionship

23
Winter Harbour

24
Christmas Rush

25
Bending Spacetime Redux

26
Up a Tree

27
Artful Cuisine

28
Chasing the Rainbow

29
Greenery

30
Outstanding Beauty

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Editor


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87920841

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more