Meet Bela

1 Conversation

Meet Bela

Bela the cat

We found her in a hedge. She started calling when she noticed us stop the car near her. Its lucky she called: she was hidden in the hedge.

I put my hand in and felt the softest fur coat ever. She let me pull her out and held on to my coat. She was a little scared. A beautiful white coat with multiple patchwork patterns.

Straight into the house and put her into the lounge and fed her. She is a bold kitten, and no show of fear, just relief.

Next day, visit to the vet's. No identity chip. No medical problems, and no lost kitten reported. The vet said she was just 5/6 months. We looked at each other, and it was decided she was home.

All the other cats accepted her within 2 days, and Guss had made a best friend of her.

We have now a very happy cat full of love, confidence and mischief: that's our reward. The start of a long and happy life. She has already chosen her favorite cat bed. Welcome home, Bela.

View from My Window Archive

bobstafford

30.09.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87950136

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more