All-over Body Spray Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

All-over Body Spray

5 Conversations

Psssst!

A logical development from the invention of underarm deodorant, the all-over body spray phenomenon is conclusive proof that pheromones are simply not enough on their own. According to advertising executives you should apply body spray in a single stripe from your left shoulder to your right hip, after which members of the opposite sex will either buy you flowers or chase you down the street. An alternative strategy is to restrict the spraying area to a tick shape on your back, though this method only appears to attract scientists.

A word of caution: the name 'all-over body spray' is misleading. As anyone who has accidentally tried it will confirm, there are some areas of the body that should never be sprayed with aerosols. For these areas we recommend talcum powder and loose underwear.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A88373

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more