The Hellsing Organization

2 Conversations

Hellsing

In The Name of God,

Impure Souls of The Living Dead

Shall Be Banished

Into Eternal Damnation.

Amen.

Welcome to the Hellsing Organization. Our purpose is to hunt down the living dead, and silence them. We are not confidential, or even government run. We are completly independant.

Demon slayers, vampire hunters, hunters, all are welcome here. We all band together to fight this unholy scourge.

Our Targets:

  1. Demons
  2. Necromancers
  3. Vampires
  4. Ghouls
  5. Zombies
  6. Any other light-fearing creatures (Orcs, Goblins, Etc.)

Orders are to silence any uncontrolled undead by any means nessassary. Note: Civilized undead have nothing to fear.

The Ranks

All are welcome to join us in our holy war. For those nobler vampires, we value your unique talents and skills in many ways. To join, register at the bottom. See the ranks here. To join, click here.

The Hellsing Organization operates around the base unit of combat, the Trinity. Each Trinity is to contain one Leader, one human, and when possible, one vampire. Missions will be found here. The first Trinity, or Trinities, if nessassary that sign up will get the mission. Rank increases for good performance in missions, and sometimes out, so keep an eye out.

Get The Badge!

Get the Official Hellsing Badge here!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A927047

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more