360 - Changing the World By Degrees

1 Conversation


Latest news from 360 -
Changing the World by Degrees
.

360 is still alive and well – not to mention thriving. The site is focusing much more on spirituality and holistic health with each passing week – but is still a great place to discuss the environment and what we can do to help. The Environmental Society is intended to be a cross-DNA group so please sign up!

This coming week we have a video web-interview with the famous TV botanist David Bellamy who's written a book on homeopathy. If you want to email any questions for him then please send them to [email protected] ASAP.

We also have an interview with the Queen of Positive Thinking – Louise Hay, author of the famous You Can Heal Your Life, on A1055053.

Mike C is looking for some comments and advice on how to save whale sharks and dolphins in the Philippines. That's where he lives nowadays and he and his wife have devoted their lives to this idea. Mike would really love to talk to some conservation-minded people.

Wedding crisis! LeopardskinFynn is getting married in July (congrats!!) but she's finding the pre-wedding organization rather stressful. Anyone got any stories to share or any advice? Weddings – Aaaaarrrrggghhh! is on this thread.

Our current longest running conversation – started by Frogbit in December - is still going (despite the odd touch of Topic Drift – at the moment we've digressed to why it is that psychics always look so horribly unhealthy not to mention HUGE). Science vs Faith debates … well, just that really. It's taking place at the Debating Area.

Bernadette's written a wonderful article on the 21st Century definition of Virginity - Virgin on the Ridiculous. How do you define 'Extra-Virgin' then?

And finally, have you heard about the world's first inflatable church?

MaggyW

Changing The World By Degrees Archive

22.05.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1056052

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more