h2g2 Post 09.10.03

1 Conversation


Posted: 9thOctober 2003

Editorial

Spot the Theme!

This week The Post embarks on a new venture. Every week we are going to present some of our regular writers with a theme and/or word to incorporate into their column. It may be only mentioned in passing or form a great part of their article. Sometimes the word and/or theme will be very obvious, sometimes it will be a little more devious. See if you can spot the challenge they were set for this edition.

We have a slight lull in our fiction section. Titania has been under the weather and not been up to confronting her 'Dark Times' this week and we are gearing up to start at least two new serials to replace the large hole left by the excellent 'Next to the Custard' epic which reached its thrilling climax last week. We do, however, feature the first of a three-part mini series by HPB.

Finally, apologies for the total lack of cartoons as this Post went to press. This was due to technical difficulties which have now been resolved.

ShazzPRME


REGULARS
 
 
FEATURES
 
 

  • Gorgon

  • Pinniped paints a thousand words


  • QED

  • Reveal the Riddle of the Rhyme

FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1161631

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more