h2g2 Post 08.04.04

3 Conversations


Posted: 8th April 2004

Editorial

Happy Easter Everyone!

Whether you celebrate this time as a Christian festival or just enjoy chasing the Easter Bunny about may you enjoy the holiday.

With quite a few of our regulars taking time out to pursue other matters - Munchkin to run his convention, quizzical to organise a move DZ and Wotchit to concentrate on exams for example - and others snowed under with too much work, your favourite online newspaper is getting a little thinner. With this in mind we are actively seeking new recruits to join our team. If you have an idea for a regular column or think that you can produce entertaining cartoons to rival Wowbagger/spimcoot/Wotchit/tonsil/Mr C/Greebo etc, then please contact the Post Team. Just click Regular Column or Cartoonist to apply. Of course we would be delighted to welcome back any of our past columnists/cartoonists or contributors also.

Despite the absences we still think our contributors this week have done an amazing job! Dance with Lucky Star, sport along with several then take in a film with Awix and some TV with HPB. Share a book with the Bookworms, meet Feuille when she is interviewed by Psycorp603 and visit the cartoons. Take a few trips; a car trip with Greebo, shopping with Pinniped, continue exploring Africa with sprout, brave the wilds of Transylvania with essjaybee and discover the pitfalls of Austin with Gosho. Then sit an exam with Smudger, catch up with Errors of Comedy and discover what happened to the crew of the RAF B24-Liberator EW277. Finally pause to think with the poems, haiku and Greebo's brainteasers.
There! Plenty to keep you occupied!

ShazzPRME


 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Madonna's Musical Meanderings

FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2273933

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more