The CAC Continuum

1 Conversation

~jwf~ offers two birds and no stone

Take me to your lido!

Fiction smiley - titWeird Science smiley - tit First/Personals smiley - emptyKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - titSatire

This week

CAC-C features the work of two ladies.

Flameofgold and Darth Zaphod.

As well as being of the same gender the two ladies we feature this week both love words and have lively imaginations. Beyond that, such differences as location, education, age, musical tastes and favourite colours remind us just how unique each h2g2 researcher really is.
What they do have in common, their good writing, is what concerns us here.


...further to my last issue when I first introduced her...

Flameofgold
has been writing madly on a variety of subjects and is well on her way to complete h2g2 addiction. We hope to feature some of her short fiction in a future issue.

But first, we note with some excitement that her experience here at h2g2 so far has inspired her to consider the qualities of a good web site and to compare it with lesser cyber-destinations.

A2472013


These are the Dutch Masters?

Ark B or Not Ark B ~~~ What was the question?

Darth Zaphod
is an old hand (for such a young American) at AggGag/CAC entries.
For the past year or so she has also contributed her own column to smiley - thepost called
In Other Words

One would think information on the origins of our human race would be essential to any Guide to the Universe. smiley - bigeyes But we are featuring Darth Zaphod's account of these creatures because Peer Review has, in its often inexplicable way, ignored and dismissed her comprehensive entry on
Golgafrinchams.

Those familiar with DNA's 'Adventures of Arthur Dent', will know that The Golgafrinchams are the race of beings who settled our planet Earth some 2 million years ago. And if you haven't read the essential works, then this piece will bring you up to speed on our glorious Golgafrincham heritage.
smiley - rocket


I've Stopped, alright? I've stopped.

This week's featured entries are brought to you by
U187783

and not just because these two ladies are friends of~jwf~

So if you'd like to have us criticise and belittle

your creative efforts, please click on the submissions button there

and post a link (the A-number) to your entry.
smiley - magic

The CAC Continuum Archive

In association with
UG

08.04.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2498529

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more