The CAC Continuum

0 Conversations

Food, Something Like Food, And A Fair Substitute For Food.

Here's Johnny!

Fiction smiley - stoutWeird Science smiley - stiffdrink First/Personals smiley - emptyKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - drunkSatire


Food. The fuel of life. We all need it, we all want it, and it's all relative to the way we see it. Some of it's good, some not so good, and some of it's down right strange. Often what one finds to be haute cuisine can be truely disgusting to the rest of us. Hopefully that's what I have found for you today.

Today's Menu:


Those bright yellow 'M's that dot the landscape practically anywhere you go, are they a sigul of something good to eat? Are they a message, a warning of sorts, to those gravitationally challenged? Or are they a warm greeting inviting us in for a friendly conversation and a quickie (meal)?
Blue Bird aka Gecko
Wonders and rambles About McDonald's.

If at first...


Religion and food...? Do they really go together, or are some people simply very serious about their snacking? Anyway it goes, Doctor Psi
has quite possibly created his very own religion with Baked Beans On Toast As Sacrament.

...you don't succeed...


If none of that interests you, or you just want something easy without really going anywhere, then check out this handy entry on what might be the greatest snack food ever. Uncle Heavy [sic] has provided us with Crisps: The Definitive Guide to guide us through those difficult decisions when we need to overdose on salt.

...get a bigger hammer!

This week's collation was begged, borrowed or stolen from various places on this site by Sneaky. Just goes to show what you can find when you're not looking.

I love mushrooms of all kinds! (except portobello, they taste like bleach)

The boilerplate:


For all those that continue to support creative writing on an increasingly banal site I give thanks. Your efforts will continue to be *ahem* borrowed to provide some measure of entertainment for our masses.


We wouldn't do it without you.

The Committee for Alien Content(ment) salutes you!smiley - smiley - smiley -

This (whatever it is) has been inspected and rejected bysmiley - smiley - (tonsil revenge)!

The CAC Continuum Archive

In association with
UG

01.07.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2792225

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more