h2g2 Post 25.11.04

2 Conversations


Posted: 25th November 2004


 

A Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

As with Christmas, Thanksgiving is the time for feasting and families. I rather suspect, however, that quizzical is nearer the mark with her 'Running With Scissors' article this week. I, however, do have something to celebrate. My usual email address is back up and performing normally after the somewhat over-zealous spam filter installed by my ISP has been tweaked a little. So all articles for The Post should continue to use the clickable link at The Post Office except entries for the Christmas Poetry Competition which must still use the email address provided on the Rules and Regulations page. Talking of which, I am pleased with the response so far but would welcome many more especially in the 'A Vogon Christmas' section which, thus far, has only one competitor. What happened to all those Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz amongst you?

Finally, don't forget that next week marks our 5th Birthday! As this represents one twentieth of a century we'd really like to celebrate in style and produce a bumper issue. If you want to be at the party then try to submit your work by midnight GMT on Monday.

Enjoy your read and try not to drip turkey fat on our pages this week!

ShazzPRME


 
FEATURES
 
 
 
 
FICTION
 
 

  • The h2g2 Poem

  • 'The Lion' (for St Andrew's Day, 30th November) by Dr Anthea


 
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
 
 
REGULARS
 
 
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 

  • WOTeva

  • Up to the minute teen newsletter

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3089036

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more