The Notice

0 Conversations

A pink and gold dragon on an inkpot

Hello, I would like to thank you for bringing this notice to my notice, but you will notice that I have already noticed this notice. You should also notice that I am not keeping a count of who notices this notice, so having noticed the said notice you could be one of any number to notice this notice that you are noticing. Of course you must have noticed that you can not be the first to notice this notice, because I am the creator of this here mentioned notice, which means I also noticed this notice while writing the notice and I can not notice at which number you became when you noticed the notice.

Most people who notice this notice also notice that this notice is not really worth noticing, but once they have noticed it, they will perceive the same as mentioned a few lines back in the notice, that they themselves can not notice which number they were when they noticed this notice. By this means the person who noticed the notice could have been before you noticing or after you noticing the notice, you will also gain second sight to the fact that if someone is noticing the notice from over your back, they too have noticed that you have noticed the notice.

Now it gets interesting; if two or more have noticed this notice that you are noticing, there could be a race on to see who finishes reading the notice or to notice which person walks away from the notice without finishing the notice. It is right to notice that there could be a human fact to this notice, there too that most people who notice this notice, will in fact notice that it is a load of rubbish, this notice that is, but curiosity, which you will notice killed the cat they will continue to read this notice knowing it's not worth noticing from the start, will carry on to the end of the notice just in case there was anything actually worth noticing, even though they know there isn't going to be anything of value to notice.

To end this notice that you brought to my notice, if you copy the notice and then put the notice on a wall or notice board, you can sit back and take notice of the amount of people who will notice this notice and do exactly the same reading this notice that you have indeed done reading this notice, now noticing that most people in the world will stop and read a notice even if it's nothing to notice in the first place. This definitely is the last line in the notice and you can now stop noticing this notice and look over your shoulder to notice how many are laughing at you for noticing the notice in the first place, who will also notice that they are also laughing at themselves, because they to noticed this notice before you noticed the notice, I noticed I had fun writing this notice and I also know that it works, having wrote this notice years before and noticing the reaction to people reading the notice when I put the notice on a works notice board.

Please notice yours and others reaction to this notice if you have the warped humour as I have to putting this notice up for the purpose of noticing...

Thank You.

smiley - birosmiley - birosmiley - biro

Fiction Archive

Professor Animal Chaos

05.06.08 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A36762447

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more