Collaborative Efforts

0 Conversations

Welcome to another edition of Collaborative Efforts, the column dedicated to connecting you to the good, charitable people of h2g2 with a starving article that desperately needs your help.

Computer gamers can find a wealth of information on PC games, new and old, all over the web. Unfortunately, most of the information is put out by the companies who make them, or magazine writers who promise good reviews in exchange for free software.

At up to US$79 per game, players need a source of information that they can trust. Krunchy has taken it upon his/her/itself to provide this information at Computer Games. Krunchy has assembled a modest list of reviews on games people really like, such as Age of Empires II, Quake III, Starseige Tribes, Zork, Homeworld, and Return to Krondor. They may also be written by people you don't trust, but you'll be able to find them and yell at them for causing you to waste your money, which may in itself be worth your expense.

In the interest of evading favoritism and capitalist-pig type labels, I will not be including a requisite sample this week, although I have nothing against capitalist pigs. It's just that I'm withholding my endorsement until a more lucrative offer can be arranged.

The bottom line is, if you're looking for a good game, check it out. If you know of a really good game, post a review and let people know. And if you know of any hot girls that put out on the first date, just let me know. There's no need to bother anyone else with such frivolities. ;-)


GargleBlaster


17.01.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A487019

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more