Hull meet 25/6 July 2009

8 Conversations

Date: Sat 25 to Sun 26 July

Place: The Premier Inn, Hull West

Google map

Review of hotel

Full address:

Ferriby Road,

Hessle,

Hull,

HU13 0JA

One double room costs £52, book by Internet, pay on arrival. Breakfast is not included.

Possible Sunday visit

Morning: Hessle Foreshore - walk off hangover and breakfast - free.

  • Hull Maritime Museum

    Ferens Art Gallery,

    Queen Victoria Square, Hull

    Open 1.30pm to 4.30pm Sunday
    smiley - starFree entry

    Whaling and fishing equipment, fishing logs, boats, models, photographs, paintings, prints and drawings, technical records and weapons. Recommended by Moonhogg.

  • Streetlife - Hull Museum of Transport

    26 High Street, Hull

    Open 1.30pm to 4.30pm Sunday
    smiley - starFree entry


    The Streetlife Museum tells the story of 200 years of transport in Hull. There's the motor car gallery, the bicycle gallery, the toy displays, the old shops...

  • Wilberforce House Museum

    23-25 High Street, Hull

    Open 1.30pm to 4.30pm Sunday
    smiley - starFree entry


    Birthplace of William Wilberforce, who fought to abolish slavery in the 18th Century.

Definite Attendees

Report

We went to Streetlife - Hull Museum of Transport

Photos:


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A49246888

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more