h2g2 Post 14.06.01

1 Conversation



Posted: 14th June 2001

Editorial

Apologies to our readers, but there is no Post as such this week.

This is entirely the fault of the editor, who apologises and hopes that you will still take the time to read our one article, namely 'Notes from a Small Planet'. As is usual, Ormondroyd brings us up-to-the-minute views on current affairs and, with the relaxation of political comment after last week's general election in the UK, we could not justify delaying its inclusion.

Also included is the 'Announcements' feature, as some of you may want to check on meets and pages of interest within h2g2.

The Post Paper Chase of last week was won by Mikey, with E_G_Mel coming a very close second. Third was Argon0. All three will be hearing from me shortly... and the next one will be twice as hard! Next week I will publish the correct answers to all the Paper Chases organised so far... thank you to Bossel for pointing out that it would be helpful to know how devious my clues can be!

Be assured that your Post will return in all its splendour next week and that we have a few treats in store for you.


Any copy, articles, suggestions and letters should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.




shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A566633

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more