Announcements

0 Conversations


Meets

  • The next Dutch Meet

    Plans are underway for a repeat of the succesful Dutch Meet. The date has been set for the weekend of the 26th to 28th of October although all are welcome to attend either before or after these dates. The Friday entertainment promises to be great fun with a DJ Duo playing all the best party sounds in the main hall and some h2g2ers playing DJ in the small bar of Het Kasteel. Entertainments for the rest of the weekend are still under discussion. Please drop by the page if you need to arrange accomodation! Thirteen have already signed up with one possible.

  • Danish Meet-up

    Our friends in Denmark are starting planning early for a proposed meet in Spring 2002! Visit the sign up thread or introduce yourself at the newly created Scandinavian Researchers Club.


Special Sites at this time


New Sites of Interest

  • The h2g2 staff have set up a central point for official h2g2 announcements. For the time being this can be reached Here
  • aka's h2g2 venture is now a work in progress and can be accessed by going Here
  • The H2G2 Programmers' Corner features in this edition of the Post. If you want help with knowing the difference between Oracle SQL and Perl then this is the place for you!
  • The h2g2 Football league is another featured site this week. Drop by and join the interactive fun.
  • The Website Developer's Forum is for discussing, comparing and general chat about creating and developing websites. Feel free to join right in with any questions or topics you'd like to put forward.
  • MaW wishes it to be known that Researchers who are also University students or University graduates may visit the University Nexus, where they can find Researchers who attend/attended the same University as them, or any other University they happen to be interested it. The page is new and very small, but it can become a large and useful resource if anybody's interested. Also, those who don't like the name are encouraged to suggest alternatives !

Links

The Post is pleased to introduce two new features.


04.10.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page

All entries for this feature should be mailed to shazzPRME. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.

1Now superceded by The Post Links Page

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A640568

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more