Greebo's Big One

1 Conversation



I went christmas shopping on Thursday last week, well I like to try and get my present buying done early, I start to panic else. I found a little book entitled, The Little Book of ABUSE, and very informative it is to. I particularily liked this abusive one-liner, and I thought I would share it with you..

"Is that a goatee, or has a bird pooped on your chin?"

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:




Would you like your say on the big issues of the day? Well here's your chance, click below to get transported to Greebo's voting booth, where you can answer the question of the week.

Results will be printed in two weeks time.



VOTE HERE

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:

GREEBO'S BIG ONE RESULTS




This was the question asked a couple of weeks ago, and below is the results of the voting...

Which of the following would you LEAST like to move in next door to you?
  • 27% of researchers were in agreement that they wouldn't like that famous diva Britney Spears living next door to them.

  • A whopping 23% gave a distinctive thumbs down to any members of the UK royal family moving in...

  • 19% of researchers, including me I have to admit, had nightmares that a family of clowns might move in next door.

  • 12% thought that it would be a bad idea for Norman Bates to open a Bates Motel near you.

  • Another 12% were upset by the idea that Darth Vadar would be moving in.. I guess the force wasn't with him this time.

  • 4% of researchers said a big "DOH"... to The Simpson's coming to the neighbourhood.

  • Yet another 4 % of H2G2 folk were determined not to let Count Dracula come to close...



Wow... a lot of H2G2 researchers were outspoken on this subject. Not that I blame them, all the above would be classed as my, neighbours from hell... except possible the Simpson's... I wouldn't mind dropping by to that household and sharing a few doughnuts...



SOME INTERESTING FACTS ON HOW TO ANNOY YOUR NEIGHBOURS


1. Ask them if you can put your rubbish in their dustbins, if they ask why say, "Mine are full of bodies", then stutter and say, "I uh mean other garbage." walk away laughing hysterically.

2. At night transplant the plants in their garden. In the morning say , "looks like they're on the move again."

3. When they're watching TV, pull a lawn chair behind their window. Sit down with popcorn and a drink and ask them if they could open a window so you can hear too.

4. Use your TV remote to change the channels on their TV from outside.

5. Dig shallow graves at night filling your yard with brown grave patches. Make markers out of household appliances.

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:


Send your letters and anything else to me here:- Greebo T. Cat


Thanks again everyone...

Greebs

11.10.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A643169

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more