Hotel Hanger

7 Conversations

smiley - THE HANGER BAY!

You look around the hanger and see some small executive craft parked well-spaced from each other, some rusted old junkers that look like the high-schooler just got the family car, and some unique things that are obviously owned by the illustrious Captain Venom. One is a battlecruiser that looks more like a freighter on it's last legs. The name on the hull is The Hitchhiker's Vision. The other is a shuttle with what looks to be a very large and powerful hyperdrive held to the back by, literally, paperclips and chewing gum. The name on that one is the Starseeker 42.

smiley -

You walk down the hall to the Hanger Bar, the only vendor of Sober-All on H2G2!

smiley -

You walk over to the Hanger Fueling Depot

smiley -

You walk back onto the turbolift to the lobby

Station Navigation Bar (NEW!)

Lobby|Hanger|Shop|Hanger Bar|Fuel Depot|Anti-Borg Movement HQ


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A667767

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more