More Things You Wanted To Know About Loup.Dargent...

4 Conversations

Airplane

Even More Declassified Information...


Some H2G2 Entries On Comic Books Superheroes And Related Subjects:


Alan Moore - Sequential Artist.
American Superheroes - Comic Books.
Comic Books Characters.
Comic Strips Or Sequential Art.
THE SHADOW - The Forgotten Radio Legend.(One of the inspirations behind BATMAN...)
The Social Relevance Of Comic Books In Western Society.A radio

Favourites Groups, Singers, Musicians...:


David Bowie (NOT The Early Years...), Jacques Brel, Serge Gainsbourg (heard of "je t'aime moi non plus"?!...), Jacques Higelin, Jean-Michel Jarre, Madness, Queen, Toyah, Ric Seaberg , Celine Dion...

I'm a Queen Fan!!

loup.dargent is a member of The H2G2 Queen Fan Club.
Click on the badge and you will know why...
Knight by Amy the Ant

Knight Of The Francophiles...


loup.dargent is also one of the h2g2 Knights and as his title suggests he is there to help and promote everything having to do (remotely or not) with anything french....


Should we say "Bonjour loup.dargent, Chevalier des Francophiles"... just to humour him perhaps?!

Good News For All Digibox Users...


loup.dargent is the co-founder with Mr manda of a special project called "Friends Of LeisureDistrict (Digibox And PC Users)"...

The idea behind it is not only to make sure that our fellow LDers feel at home on H2G2 but also that digibox and webTV users get a better deal from their set-top.

ElectrocutionAnd if you have been suffering of Repeated Unplugging Syndrome Effect especially when trying to access certain conversations, this homepage is definitely the place to visit for anyone coming from Leisure District...


Click here to find out more.




Back to Everything You Wanted To Know About Loup.Dargent.

Back to Loup.Dargent's Interactive Zone.
Click here to make this page digibox friendly.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A812215

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more