The h2g2 Post 01.08.11

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 01st August 2011

Blank

That's the state of my mind at present. There are currently too many community threads where people drop their masks and are downright mean. I shouldn't really be following them, but then how am I supposed to give my opinion about where I'd like the noohootoo to go if I unsubscribe from all the troll-dominated threads? And why are we so helpless and have to watch the trolls derail thread after thread after thread with their mean-spirited behaviour and agenda?

On Saturday night, I 'escaped' to Twitter. There I only get to see tweets of people *I* have chosen to follow. Initially, I had signed in because I had got a notification about somebody following my tweets. And then I had a very nice twitter chat with Paul Goodenough. Remember him? He intends to make the move with us, from what I understood. Maybe we can press-gang him into doing some creative stuff. He is very creative if his latest project is anything to go by. Google for him if you are interested.

In matters Post-related, please welcome yet another Post novice: Deep Doo Doo tells us about a very special love affair. However, that is not all: we have ideas on how to spend leisure hours, cooking ideas, and a new astronomy report. Awix went to see the latest movie for us, there's a meet report, and lots more. Please enjoy!


Bel

WE HAD JOY

 

 
WE HAD FUN

 

 

 

 
WE HAD SEASONS IN THE SUN

 

 
BUT THE WINE AND THE SONG LIKE THE SEASONS HAVE ALL GONE

 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A85249560

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more