August Create: Gearing up for War

1 Conversation

Well, we're not here to sell cookies... So they know something's up

This is Marcus Fenix1 the leader of Delta Squad, a war hero, former prison inmate and now the last hope for humanity.

This statue came with the Epic edition Gears of War 3 and is 28cm tall. It usually sits on the fireplace in my lounge.

I'd not really played Gears before, except the occasional foray into Horde mode2 although I had watched others playing the campaign, I didn't really think it was for me. Oh, how wrong I was.

I was a little unsure at first but after getting about half way through 3, I had to go back to the very beginning and play all the games. On Insane Difficulty.

What makes Marcus so memorable? Well look at him, one mean Badass who kicks locust bum before breakfast and saves the planet from the grubs. Again.

Ugh, I think I got some on me, now I got the cooties

Create Challenge Archive

Magwitch

18.08.14 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1For cactuscafe.2A Coop battlefield where you have to fight waves and waves of oncoming enemies.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87836935

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more