September Create: Something Old and Something New

0 Conversations

Magwitch confesses to being a guilty collector, again

In my final installment of Guilty Collecting I will show you two old and two new figures that are currently sitting around the fireplace in my lounge.

First up is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the main character in several Assassin's Creed games. He was a Florentine nobleman during the Renaissance, until he discovered his Assassin heritage.

Next up is a Big Daddy, and no, I don't mean Shirley Crabtree. This Big Daddy appeared in Bioshock and is a genetically altered human tasked with the protection of Little Sisters . They will only attack if either provoked or see you as a threat to one of the Sisters

.

The third picture is of Batman and the Joker. This lovely piece of kit came with the Arkham City Collectors Edition of the game. I love the Joker's coat.

Finally, the newest addition to our little family is Aiden Pearce, the protagonist in Watch Dogs. He's so new in fact, that we've not even played the game yet. I had this on my watch list for ages and it was rather a bargain in the end. I hope to start this game very soon.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my geeky guilty collection. No doubt I'll have some more at some point in the future.

Create Challenge Archive

Magwitch

29.09.14 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87839806

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more