NaJoPoMo Highlight: Bobstafford's Message in a Bottle

0 Conversations

Spotted around the site: signs of NaJoPoMo. We stole them.

Message in a Bottle

3.11.2015

A cat.

Very slow day today even the cats were boring and were very well behaved. The problem is even when they are genuinely being good you can't quite believe it, and feel obliged to check.

Cats are quiet at the two extremes A. really serious evil deeds, some smaller animal becomes seriously and messy terminated, or ripping 7 bells out of some piece of furniture that had so far escaped claw sharpening duty.

B. The problem is bother it, when they are content happily dozing, that is normally is a result of activity A.

Cat toys last just seconds. I take more time tidying up than destruction, I'ts amazing how far debris is discovered from the epicenter.

Kebabs for tea today that was a high spot and managed to finish before the cats turned up for tasters, that was tough. smiley - evilgrin

So that was it, just preparing for well overdue decorating to do, and better start to get ready for Christmas that will come sooner than I think. smiley - erm

Create Challenge Archive

bobstafford

23.11.15 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87863232

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more