Meet Roxy

1 Conversation

Meet Roxy

Roxy, the black cat

Roxy: she is enjoying looking up at the birds in the tree, on a sunny day.

A lovely cat with the most loving temperament I have met.

She is a well-travelled cat. She was born some way from us, a long way in fact, in Montreal Canada.

She had a happy life with her people and when she was eight, her family made the decision to move. Her human was a pilot for Air Canada and moved to Europe, and Roxy and her sister came with him and his wife.

There is some times an unforeseen event: hers was the reassignment of her pilot owner. She ended up in a cat home with her sister.

We met her in the cats' home. Her sister had long gone, adopted by a family, but she was left. Black cats are sometimes hard to home.

We found her, and after a short time we had a new cat. She was wonderful from the start. Basil adopted her, and within the week she was settled.

Our reward was the kindest, most loving little cat that has ever joined our family, full of love, curiosity1 and kindness.

Create Archive

bobstafford

01.01.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1She is helping to type this.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87901770

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more