VIPER Members

1 Conversation

VIPERS


The following is a list of some of the members of VIPER who you are likely to meet along the way. Feel free to talk to them [H2G2 'Player' is shown in Square Brackets]. Each person's rank os also shown next to their name. Also, in commeroration of the recovery of the Shrineworld, the VIPER Awards have been restored! Now you can truly take pride in your actions. The more you do, the more rewards you earn! To learn what the Honours mean, or to lean more about VIPER ranks, visit the VIPER Honours page.
Fester: VIPER Grand Master. Head of the Temple and Master of Biological Weapons. [Wargamer]
Honours: 48 Citations, 9 Medals of Heroes, 18 Commendments of Advancement for achievements in Medicinal and Biochemical fields. 1 Medal Malleus, 1 Medal of Vengeance.
Pestilence: VIPER Master and strong man, can punch through a brick wall... [Wargamer]
Honours: 38 Citations, 5 Medals of Heroes, 3 Medals of Valour.
Marshal: VIPER Master and Instructor. [Wargamer]
Honours: 32 Citations, 2 Medals of Heroes, 7 Medals of Valour, 1 Medal of Vengeance, 1 Medal of the Widowmaker.
Axeman: VIPER 2nd Class. A rather... enthusiastic assault specialist. [Rama]
Honours: 3 Citations, 1 Medal of Valour.
Blaeb: VIPER 2nd Class. [Bob the Babel Fish]
Honours: 4 Citations, 1 Medal of Valour.
Zebias: VIPER 2nd Class. [Tal'Set]
Honours: 3 Citations, 1 Medal of Heroes.
Imgriff: Elven Cadet. [Plato]
Honours: 3 Citations.
Lizzy: A Human Cadet. [Lizzy]
Honours: 4 Citations.
Galen: A young Human Cadet. [Galen]
Honours: 4 Citations.
Dharackni: VIPER Master and sorceror. [Purple Moose]
Honours: 12 Citations, 2 Medals of Valour, 1 Medal of Heroes, 1 Medal Malleus, 1 Imperial Laurel.
Recrash: VIPER Master and Chief Medical Officer. [Recrash]
Honours: 15 Citations, 4 Medals of Valour, 1 Medal of Heroes, 2 Commendments of Advancement for achievements in Medicinal and Biochemical fields.
Bobogaulout: VIPER 1st Class and ruler of the Clan Of The Bobo. [Bobogaulout]
Honours: 6 Citations, 1 Medal of Heroes.
Grishnak Ugdakka: Ork VIPER 2nd Class. [Hamish The Dingo]
Honours: 5 Citations, 1 Medal of Valour.
Zax. a.k.a; AbsolutMD: Cadet with Psychic abilities.[Zak]
Honours: Zax has yet to prove himself, and so has no Honours.
Ryu: A VIPER (2nd Class) with a power over Dragons. [Ryu]
Honours: 5 Citations. 1 Medal of Heroes.
Kran: A VIPER (1st Class) skilled in blades. [Eggy]
Honours: 8 Citations, 2 Medals of Vengeance.
Mystrunner: A promising Cadet. [Mystrunner]
Honours: 3 Citations.
Doublegun Mikkie: A gunslinging Cadet. [Recrash]
Honours: Mikkie has yet to earn any honours.
Craxus A Vampire-Elf hybrid, and Cadet [Craxus].
Honours: Craxus has yet to earn any honours.
Aries: A god of war, but only a Cadet here... [Aries]
Honours: Aries has yet to earn any honours.
Dyshari Our Cadet who favours Shurikens. [Kyrai]
Honours: Dyshari has yet to earn any honours.
Gandark: A Cadet with a Towel (no, really). [Nerd42].
Honours: Gandark has yet to earn any honours.

Return to VIPER.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A951707

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more