ScReAM!

4 Conversations

Three glassses of beer

Well, lets be honest, its been far too long since the last Scottish Researchers Meet-Up, so here we are - ScReAM1 For all Scottish Researchers and other odd people alike!

Current Plans2

Who? - Anyone who can come. The list of those victims, erm, I mean attendees, can be found below...


What? - People coming together, and generally leaving for their homes in a slightly inebriated state...


Why? - Why not???


Where? - Edinburgh. The Standing Order, George Street. Anything more detailed at this stage would just be asking for trouble!


When? - 5th of April seems to be the agreed date at this time. And Croz *has* bought his tickets... smiley - winkeye

How? - Come any way you can: train, plane, boat, car, foot, hitch a lift... Just so long as you get there!



So, the all-important question. Who is coming?? The following people have expressed a desire to turn up and get slightly smiley - drunk. Click here, or start a conversation below to add your name to the list!

1Scottish Researchers' April Meet.2Subject, of course, to the usual debate and deliberation, that can only occur during the preparation of a Scottish Researcher Meet!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A983135

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more