Welcome to the realm of the Queex
The twisted ramblings of a mind unused to linear thought. Refunds not given.
I have neither the time nor the creative juices to give this page the effort it so badly needs, but I try to spruce it up every now and again.
Feel free to peruse any of my bizarre stuff. In fact, please do so now. Go on. I'll give you a sweetie.
Went there for my holidays once. Nice place, shame about the food.
You are not viewing this page in classic GOO. Mend your ways immediately.
My solo approved Guide entries
Lords of Midnight
Bayes' Theorem and Bayesian Statistics
A short section about me and my pitiful life
Benjamin J Wright BSc (Hons) MSc (Dist)
I am a PhD student at the Open University in Milton Keynes, studying statistics.
I am usually about on h2g2 during UK business hours Monday to Thursday, and occasionally at other times.
I have recently become a volunteer demonstrator for Atlas Games. Isn't that fun?Some nice people
- Mandragora Scrymidden: My stroppy little SO.
- Lady Amara Xylona of the Elves: Evil pixie. Beware.
- Colin: He remembers Warwick, too.
- Orcus: He's got one mean demonic laugh.
- Red Dog: Woof-Woof-Woof
- Sergeant Mushroom: Placed below Red Dog just to cause trouble.
- Lord Morgan: We know him as Guy.
- Smilodon Prefect + K-19: Not everyone in Luton is a criminal.
- Cybercat: Fur and metal, but a stout heart underneath.
- Pinwheel Pearl: This season's latest fashion.
- The Oracle of Queex; for mystic answers to your questions.
- My web page; with the game I'm writing featured.
- The University of Warwick Science-Fiction and Fantasy Society: The nexus of apathy.
- UWSF+FS Collaborative fiction website: The new project has just begun.
- Snopes, the urban legend clearing house.
- Dork Tower, a good web comic.
- Dragon Tails, another good web comic.
- Miserable Failure.
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Name: Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)
Most Recent Approved Entries
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
- This user has no Bookmarks