The English Rose V1 a Sailing vessel

0 Conversations


The English Rose V1


The English rose is a sailing vessel, that means it does not have to use the combustion engine.
Sailing does not mean you only can go with the wind. The sails are designed to let the boat aim to go with the wind and mis.



Pay special attention to the annoying post-its as they appear when you hover over the image with your mouse. (this was the topic of my project from the very start). Most users seem not to mention this effect at all. Probably while for some reason the top of the image must be in the browser window for the postits to popup at all.



info block

Riggings text boxes

deck

Hull

Sails last is bottom layer..
ToDO




Related subjects

(Not about sailing!)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1103509

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more