Rugby League Report

0 Conversations

Hello and a warm welcome to rugby report with myself, INTERN

I have been away for two weeks but I'm back to bring you the best of the action from the Super League. I start with Bradford v Leeds. So lets get down to it

Bulls v Leeds

Played in Leeds this was a huge clash of the two top teams in the Super League. If the Bulls win they go top and two
points clear.

First half

Both teams got off to a flying start but it was Bulls that made the first moves for a try with a wonderful kick from Decon - but it was a bit too long for Vaikona. Leeds had the same chance again but this was missed by Colderwood and then Sinfield missed a penalty kick. Bulls were first off the mark with a fantastic 80 meters run by Vinacolo and a conversion by Decon. The game was back and forward. But Leeds hit back with a try from Connoly and a conversion by Sinfield. Then Senior scored shortly after that, the conversion missed by Sinfield.

Half Time Score:

Bulls 6 Leeds 10

Second Half

The teams came out in the second half pretty much starting how they finished the first half. Chances a plenty but just not able to make them pay.It wasn't long before Parker went over the line from a fantastic pass from Lows. With only 2 point between the teams my mind flashed back to the final. Will this be a repeat of the game with the revenge for Leeds. And sure enough they weren't going to give it up that easily and they went over to make Bulls 12 Leeds 16. Both teams were now looking for the try or trys to seal the game. But neither team were giving an inch. Bulls went over again to make it Bulls 18 Leeds 16 but, with only a two-point advantage, Leeds weren't thinking it was over and done with. Colderwood was unlucky after a kick through - he went over the line but it was not given because he was in touch.

Leeds pushed and pushed looking for the winning try in the final minutes of the game but Bulls put their bodies on the line to keep them out. The 23,000+ fans1 were treated to a fantastic game of rugby.

Final score
Bulls 18 Leeds 16

Results Round-up

Leeds16Bradford18
Saints22Hull 8
Huddersfield30Widnes30
Castleford16Warrington29
Wakefield26London26
Wigan40Halifax 0

Rugby League Reports
Archive

INTERN

14.08.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1A new record for the Super League.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1144397

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more