Emmily's Photos

0 Conversations

Click on the photograph to see the full size photo and read the Edited Entry.

37A puncture repair kit.38A Bourbon biscuit.39A dog called Jena with a lilac frisbee.40The word 'well' on a well.41A staple remover.42A spaghetti tree.
31A fun-sized trolley full of fun-sized chocolates.32Graffiti on a brick wall.33A selection of ballpoint pens.34Some fried sausages.35Steaming hot vegetable stew with dumplings.36A wasp on top of a green wheelie bin.
25Shopping trolley tokens.26A tree stump about to be removed.27A white furby.28A Holy Bible.29Two sticking plasters.30Pistachio nuts.
19Some mince pies.20Sherry trifle21Some knives22Essex Girls-related paraphernalia.23A shopping trolley in a familiar environment.24The Jolly Roger
13Different colours and shapes of dice.14A flask, bottled water, binoculars and other equipment used to survey mammals.15Pic by Emmily.16Games of noughts and crosses etched in chalk on a playground floor17An advent calendar with some of the windows already open.18A recorder and a recorder book
7A fish.8  Replaced9A selection of charity pin badges.10An artistic representation of Buddha.11Lengths of string tied into knots..12A selection of bookmarks.
1A display of Sharpe novels.2Assorted sizes of rock, stone and - yes! - pebbles.3A thimble with a cat's face on it.4Small, glazed figurines of puppies, kittens and a rabbit.5Horndon-on-the-Hill, Essex.6Some marbles..

You can see all of the photos suppiled by hootoo Researchers at h2g2 Photographers Hall of Fame -

2006

October | November | December

2007

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | December

2008

January | February | March | April/May | June |



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A16336884

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more