MYSTICAL ITEMS (BUFFY RESEARCH)

0 Conversations

GobletMYSTICAL ITEMS

THE DULAC BOOK AND CROSS

smiley - magicJoseph Dulac belonged to a religous sect and wrote a book that comtained rituals and spells that reeked unspeakable evil. However it was written in archaic Latin so that no-one would understand it. He later invented the Dulac cross which was used to understand certain mystical text, to desifer hidden meanings. He destroyed every single cross he had made all except for the one that was buried with him to prevent these rituals reaching the hands of evil. The book was said to contained the ritual to restore a sick vampire back to full health.

THE ORB OF THESULA

smiley - magicThe Orb of Thesula is a mystical ball, much like a crystal ball in appearance that is used to summon a person or beings soul from the etha and store it until it can be restored to its rightful host using a special encantation.

THE GLOVE OF MINIGON

smiley - magicThe Glove of Minigon is said to have immense power and will destroy the world if ever worn and used by evil. Once the glove has been put on it can never be removed unless the beholder is dead or dismembered at the arm of which it is placed. The glove itself can be destroyed by doing a spell that turns fire into living flame and illuminating the glove.

THE GEM OF AMARAH

smiley - magicThe Gem of Amarah was said to only exist in myth like a vampire equivilant to our very own holy grail. It is the source of enormous power, vampires have combed the earth for centuries but it was never found so it was concluded that it never existed. However a peice of text was discovered that did refer to it as residing in 'The valley of the Sun' in other words Sunnydale in an underground cript. This Gem, if ever worn by a vampire will render the creature immortal, the sun will not burn it and a stake through the heart will no longer resort it to dust. The only way to defeat a vampire wearing the gem is to remove it from its person and that will render the creature mortal again, well as much mortal as a vampire can be.

THE WORD OF VALIOS

smiley - magicThe word of Valios is a fifthteenth century talesmon used in a ritual called 'The Sacrafise of Three' which is performed in order to open the hellmouth.

A PURULAH JEMINAH

smiley - magicThis object can split a person in half, distilling personality traits into two seperate bodies, two completley seperate entities. One with all the qualities of the person and the other with all the weaker traits. You must never kill one of the entities as one half cannot exsist without the other, they will both die.

THE DAGON SPHERE

smiley - magicThe Dagon Sphere is a mystical ball that is said to repel that which cannot be named, a beast with immence power. The Daogon sphere will weaken the beast and render it almost powerless.

THE KEY

smiley - magicThe key is not directly described in any known literture but all research indicates an energy matrix vibrating at a dimensional frequency beyond normal human perception. Only those outside reality can see the key's true nature. The key is also seceptable to necromanst animal detection, particully those of canine or serpent construct. A brotherhood of monks, who's sole purpose is to protect the key, had the ability to transform energy, to bend reality. They had to be sure the slayer would protect the key with her life so they sent it to her in human form, in the form of a sister. The key is said to open a porthole to a demon dimention. Once the key is activated it will not only open the gate to that one demon dimension it will open all of the gates to all demon and hell dimensions alike. The walls seperating realities will crumble, dimensions will bleed into each other, order will be overthrown and the universe will tumble into chaos!

THE ORBS OF NEZLAKON

smiley - magicThe Orbs of Nezlakon bring strength and power to whom ever touches them. They will make the bearer extremley strong, however if the orbs are destroyed the person or being will loose all of there mystically aquired strength and revert to what they were before and rendered completley powerless.

MORE PAGES

VAMPIRES
DEMONS
MONSTERS
VILLANS
WITCHES AND MAGIC
PROPHECIES
RITUALS
SPIRITS AND HIGER BEINGS
SLAYER HANDBOOK
THE HELLMOUTH EFFECT
TOP 20 BEST BUFFY SCENES

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2141821

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more