h2g2 Post 10.06.04

1 Conversation


Posted: 10th June 2004

Back again...

Just when you thought it was safe on h2g2 we return to entertain you with all the news, views, cartoons, fact and fiction and brain teasers you have come to expect from The Post. Because of our holiday a couple of items appear slightly later than we would have liked - notably Pinnipeds poignant reminder of Flixborough 30 years ago and the recent Transit of Venus. We hope your enjoyment isn't impaired by their late appearance. We are also delighted to see the return of both DZ and quizzical and more from our concert-going shark. Old friends of The Post, ~jwf~ and tonsil revenge, come up with more goodies this week as do Awix, HPB, the Jon M, Smudger, Psycorp and Atlantic_Cable. Hypatia continues her informative series on wildlife gardening, Master B finds another recipe to tickle the taste buds and still finds time to join several in reporting the sport news. Time Out in Africa sadly draws to a close but we hope to feature more travel adventures very soon. Egon keeps us up late, Greebo taxes our brains, our wonderful poets massage our emotions and Danny B continues his epic tale of Sprawling Metropolis. We are also pleased to welcome two new contributors: The Rev Jack's Diary offers an amusing insight into family life - and garden sheds - and Reality Bytes test certain researchers and their staying power to the fullest extent. This eclectic mix of articles and subjects is nicely rounded off with a couple of cartoons and packaged, as ever, by your very own Post Team.

Share and enjoy

ShazzPRME


 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Doctor Needs Help, Apply Within!

FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 

 

h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2616293

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more