Escape Pod Dreams - 96

0 Conversations

Escape Pod Dreams, the Huggable Issue

The New New blob

The Huggable Issue

For years, I had personal space issues. When I was in the army and PE in school, we had to stand in line often. This involved my nose almost in the head of the boy in front and the one behind with his... you get the picture. In the Army, this often involved being almost naked or, during the processing phase of induction, being naked and in line. Not a happy camper (the first and last time you will see me using that phrase).

I also had problems with family getting too close. My mother was big believer in hugs and 'gimme a kiss'. I apparently failed to respond appropriately, but she never stopped trying.
My brother and I were treated like twins for most of our time living in the same house and were often forced into proximity.

When I became interested in girls, there were various social situations, like at church, that often offered opportunities for hugs and hand-holding (Kum-Bah-Ya!). I don't have any idea how I handled that, as there was no feedback. I know that my staring (an integral part of my behaviour) and my lust combined probably made some females very uncomfortable, yet, isn't that a synonym for teenager?

The New New blob

More reasons why...

1. 8:57 AM
How can you achieve intimacy if everyone thinks you're weird?

by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

2. 9:57 AM
Do you think in bed with another?
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
Another man's wife, in an effusive mood...

by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

4. 11:57 AM
At this late date, I still have no idea what I am doing.

by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams Archive

(tonsil revenge)

10.03.05 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3765503

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more