h2g2 Post 21.07.05

3 Conversations


Posted: 21st July 2005


 

Tyranny of the Blank Page

Well, you'd think that given this very rare opportunity to hold forth to potentially the whole of h2g2, I'd have no shortage of things to say - but quite frankly I can't think of a single one. This may be because I'm off to a wargames tournament this weekend and in addition to helping put together this issue have been frantically painting goat-headed devil-worshippers shocking pink all week. This can have unexpected effects on a man as you can probably imagine.

However, back to business and I must once again apologise for the lack of cartoons in this edition - we hope to get this sorted out soon, and in the meantime can only crave your forgiveness. It's not all bad news behind the scenes, though, as Reefy and I have been joined in the Post bunker by Echomikeromeo, without whose tireless aid we would probably be having psychotic episodes at this very moment. If anyone else fancies lending a hand in the making of this august periodical (and having all their fond illusions about it shattered) please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at the editorial address.

Material for the next Post should be with us by midday GMT on the 31st of July. All contributions to
the Post Team email address
, please.

Enjoy this edition of the Post.

Awix


h2g2 Film Banner by Fairydoodler

 

 
REGULARS
 
 
 
FEATURES
 
 

 

 

FICTION
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4210787

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more