The Greebo T. Cat Sanctuary For Distressed Eggs

36 Conversations



Welcome to the Greebo T. Cat Sanctuary for Distressed Eggs.


These Eggs have come from broken homes, and some have been treated very harshly.


If you can give an Egg a fresh start on your homepage, then please request to adopt one in the forum below.


Each Egg is an individual, and no two Eggs are the same. If two researchers want to adopt the same Egg, then preference will go to the researcher who asked first.


New Eggs are arriving every day or so, so don't panic if you don't get one. Just return another day, and see if any new Eggs are ready for adoption.


If you would like to adopt an Egg, please write in a NEW forum below, so that I can tend to your request quickly.

WHERE TO FIND THE SANCTUARY



The Sanctuary can be found at the Village De La Vavoom, H2G2 Land, On the Internet.


It is managed by G.T. Cat, from her home in Vavoom, The Lair. Call around and see us there, we would like you to say hello.

EGGS READY FOR ADOPTION





Chloe is a jolly little Egg, one of a few Eggs born with hair. Chloe's hair does seem to have a life of it's own. Keep a soft brush handy for this one.




AMAZING!!! What more can be said for Dallas. She does not stop, her patterned shell is a wonder to behold. We think that she is one of the brightest Eggs ever to pass through the Sanctuary.




Ahhhh... Lisa is a Troll Egg, rare but not unique. Lisa is made of rock, but that doesn't mean she has a hard heart. In fact Lisa is all to happy to tell you how much she loves you.




Marvin, a name that many researchers on H2G2 will identify with, but this wee chap is never depressed. Adopt Marvin, and he will always bring a smile to your face.




Tiny Tim is never still and is always full of energy. Watch him play all day on your homepage.




EGGS ADOPTED SO FAR


Bob has adopted Francis
Gwennie has adopted Sally
Roachee-ree-raa has adopted Percy
Mixed Nuts has adopted Samuel
Vince has adopted Herman
Triv has adopted Marcus
Cobs has adopted Emily
Halo has adopted Kelly-Jane and Tracey
Angelwings has adopted Frank
jimmiejaz has adopted Ivan
HoneyBee has adopted Mini
Minesweep Goddess has adopted Dillon
Seven of Nine has adopted James
Galaxy Babe has adopted Tina
Blue has adopted Rocky
Dragonfly has adopted David
Lunar Flare has adopted Amy
Courtney has adopted Josef
Sho has adopted Jolly Roger
Dan has adopted Toot and Sweet
Curator Chick has adopted Jean-Michel
Leanne has adopted BIG RED
Feffi has adopted Brian
Sad, mad or bad?(or Buttercup) has adopted Jerome
Mandarb has adopted Al

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A431876

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more