h2g2 Post 26.09.02

0 Conversations


Posted: 26th September 2002

Editorial


Hello again, two weeks running writing the Editorial, I must be doing something right.

So here I sit at my computer, trying to come up with something that will not only inspire you for the coming week, but will put a spring in your step and a song in your heart.

Okay, maybe I am aiming a little high, but if I can't do it, I know that reading this weeks Post will make you feel a whole lot more chipper1. A compact issue for you this week, but still filled with enough entertainment to keep you going for the rest of the week and beyond.

Whilst I have your attention (this means you!!!), I know you will join me in sending good wishes to THE BOSS, the most brilliant of editors and much loved friend Shazz. She's been a little unwell of recent weeks, and is off to hospital for a few tests today (Thursday). I know you will all want to wish her well, and like me, hope that everything is sorted out in quick order.


An apology...

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the graphics for this week's edition are not with us. Both the cartoons for Paper Cuts and The Wowbagger Withdrawal Corner will be added as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.


Share and Enjoy...

Greebo T. Cat


 
 
FeaturesRegulars

  • The Quest

  • sea with her story based on the tales of everyday h2g2ers.

  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page

1Nothing to do with potatoes...honest!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A810442

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more